- DAY 01: GUWHATI → KAZIRANGA
- DAY 02: KAZIRANGA SAFARI
- DAY 03: KAZIRANGA TO SHILLONG
- DAY 04: SHILLONG → CHERRAPUNJI → SHILLONG
- DAY 05: SHILLONG → MAWNLYNNONG/DOWKI → SHILLONG
- DAY 06: SHILLONG→JOWAI → SHILLONG
- DAY 07: SHILLONG SIGHTSEEING→TRANSFER TO GUWHATI
- DAY 08: KAMAKHYA TEMPLE VISIT THEN DROP
- DAY 09: DROP TO AIRPORT/ RAILWAY STATION
Tour Duration: 8 Night and 9 Day
DAY 01: GUWHATI → KAZIRANGA
DAY 02: KAZIRANGA SAFARI
DAY 03: KAZIRANGA TO SHILLONG
DAY 04: SHILLONG → CHERRAPUNJI → SHILLONG
DAY 05: SHILLONG → MAWNLYNNONG/DOWKI → SHILLONG
DAY 06: SHILLONG→JOWAI → SHILLONG
DAY 07: SHILLONG SIGHTSEEING→TRANSFER TO GUWAHATI
DAY 08: KAMAKHYA TEMPLE VISIT THEN DROP
DAY 09: DROP TO AIRPORT/ RAILWAY STATION
Arrive Guwahati In the morning by Flight/Train. On arrival, meet SEASONZBLUE’s representative and get transferred to Kaziranga. Check-in respective Hotel/Resort. Enjoy the Evening Bonfire with cultural programs at the hotel/resort (subject to season). Overnight stay at Kaziranga, Assam.
Early Morning go for an optional Elephant ride at Kaziranga (on direct payment basis).Return hotel/resort for breakfast. Later, go for Jeep Safari at the central range of the National park accompanied by a guide for around 2 hours. During this trip, one will get a chance to spot various exotic flora and fauna along with the famous one-horned Rhinoceros. Check-in at the hotel and enjoy bonfire(subjected to availability) & overnight stay.
After breakfast, set the dive for Shillong’s capital city of Meghalaya’ also known as “THE SCOTLAND OF EAST”. This hill station is situated over 5000ft above sea level, which makes the place chilled around the calendar. On the way to Shillong visit the famous Barapani Umiam Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. Also, visit the small but heartening waterfalls on the way to Shillong. Reach hotel and check-in. The evening is free to stroll around the city and police bazaar being the most happening place in the evening is worth visiting once. Night stay at hotel.
After early breakfast start your drive for Cherrapunji which is situated about 60 km from shilling, situated at the height of 4,869ft above the sea level. On the way to your destination Cherrapunji, the wettest place on earth you can witness the heartwarming beauties of nature the waterfalls, flowing down the cliff of green, roaring like a monster but peaceful to the heart. Shillong Peak and Elephant Falls, named after an Elephant like stone at its foot, the Elephant Falls are amongst the most popular falls in the North- East. Cherrapunji is officially known as SHORA and is a must to be added to your bucket list while exploring Meghalaya. At Cherrapunji, visit Nohkalikai Falls (the tallest plunge waterfall in India), Double Decker Living Root Bridge, Mawsmai Falls, Thang-kharang Park and Mawsmai cave which is one of the 100 odd limestone caves in Meghalaya. Return back to the hotel in the evening. Night stay at Shillong.
After early breakfast set the day for the road journey to Mawlynnong which is situated nearly 80 km from Shilong. Mawlynnong was awarded the prestigious tag of ‘Cleanest Village in Asia’ in 2003. Visit Root Bridge & Bamboo Bridge, this place is also home to many unique and only root bridges of the world. After Mawlynnong, you can start your journey to border town of Dawki, a hidden paradise of nature. The driver will keep getting you closer and closer to the Bangladesh plains which you had first spotted from Mawlynnong Village. Umngot River in Dawki is crystal clear & is considered one of the cleanest rivers in India. You can enjoy the boat ride in the river. Later in the evening return to Shillong for overnight stay.
After breakfast,t get ready for excursion to Jowai, headquarters of the Jaintia Hills district is situated 64 km away from Shillong, along the Shillong-Silchar national highway. A picturesque town circled by the majestic Myntdu River. Jowai was the summer capital of the Jaintia Kings, of Sutnga State. Huge monoliths form the striking landmark of the village, said to be erected by Mar Phalyngki. The Nartiang menhir measure 27 feet in height above the ground, 6 feet in breadth and 2 feet 6 inches in thickness. The monoliths represent the megalithic culture of the Hynniewtrep people. A 500 Years old temple of Durga is another attraction at Nartiang. ReturnbBack to Guwhati by evening overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast starts your day to explore ‘the Scotland of the east’. Visit Don Bosco Monument & Ward’s Lake and after that drive to Guwahati (100 km, 3 hrs). Visit Mawphlang-Elephant falls, Shillong Peak, Saint Cathedral, Umiam Lake. Enroute visit ‘Kalakshetra’, a place where Assamese history and culture presents through Light and sound show. Arrive at the hotel. Overnight stay will be at Guwahati.
Early morning get ready for a special visit to Kamakhya Temple of Guwahati. The Kamakhya Temple also known as Kamrup-Kamakhya temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to the mother goddess Kamakhya. It is one of the oldest of the 51 Shakti Pithas. Situated on the Nilachal Hill in the western part of Guwahati city in Assam. It is the main temple in a complex of individual temples dedicated to the
ten Mahavidyas of Saktism: Kali, Tara, Sodashi, Bhuvaneshwari, Bhairavi, Chhinnamasta, Dhumavati, Ba Kalamaki, Matangi, and Kamalatmika. If time allows please check the other fun-loving activities like river cruise on Brahmaputra river in the evening.
After breakfast it’s the time to end the tour with loads of memories of northeastern India, later proceed to Airport/Railway station for your forward journey with loads of memories of Meghalaya and its hill stations.
• AIRPORT/RAILWAY STATION-TRANSFER BY AC CAR
• 02 NIGHTS STAY AT KAZIRANGA
• 05 NIGHTS STAY AT SHILLONG(ACCOMMODATION)
• 01 NIGHTS STAY AT GUWAHATI (ACCOMMODATION)
• 08 BREAKFAST & 08 DINNERS
• TRANSPORT FOR SIGHTSEEING (PERSONAL VEHICLE)
• PERMITS FOR ALL PASSES IF REQUIRED
• ALL GOVERNMENT FEES AND TOLL FEES
• ANY FLIGHT TICKETS
• PARKING CHARGES
• ANY TIPS, PORTER CHAGRGES, ENTRY FEES AT ANY SIGHTSEEING SPOT
• ANY KIND OF LUXURY VEHICLE (CHARGES EXTRA 1500 PER DAY)
• TOUR GUID/COORDINATOR FOR THE TOUR (CHARGES EXTRA IF REQUIRED)
• PERSONAL EXPENSES OCCURRED DURING ANY UNFAVIOURABLE CONDITIONS
• WHATEVER NOT MENTIONED ABOVE IN THE ITINERARY
• NO REFUND FOR ANY UNUSED/MISSED HOTEL/CAB/MEALS/OR ANY SERVICES. THESE WILL BE NON REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE.
• ROOMS ARE ALLOTTED AS PER HOTEL POLICY AND CHECKIN AND CATEGORY WILL BE AS PER THE BOOKING CONFIRMATIONS PROVIDED BY OUR END AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
• NO REFUND SHALL BE CLAIMED, IF THE SERVICES &AMENITIES OF HOTEL WERE NOT UPTO YOUR EXPECTATION, IT WILL BE CONSIDERED ON CASE TO CASE BASIS.
• YOU CAN BOOK THEPACKAGE BY PAYING 25% OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT PROVIDED IN THE INVOICE
• TILL 7 DAYS TO START YOUR TOUR HAS TO COMPLETE 50% PAYMENTS.
• 100% PAYMENT IS TO BE CLEARED 2 DAYS OF ARRIVAL AT FIRST DESTINATION.
• IMP NOTE:- FOR SOME SPECIFIC DESTINATION & TOUR PACKAGE WE CHARGE 100% PAYMENT
• BEFORE 07 DAYS OF YOUR ARRIVAL.
• THE RATES ARE SUBJECTED TO CHANGE WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE.
• THE CONFIRMATION IS SUBJECTED TO AVAILABILITY.
• AC WILL NOT WORK IN HILL STATIONS.
• ROOMS ARE SUBJECTED TO AVAILABILITY.
• NO RESERVATION HAS BEEN MADE TILL DATE, THIS IS JUST A QUOTATION. THE ABOVE RATE IS VALID ONLY FOR MENTIONED DATE/MONTHS.
• THE ABOVE IS ONLY AN OFFER AND NOT CONFIRMATION OF YOUR BOOKING